Greek Woman of the Week: Cara Henning

Cara Henning, Class of 2016

Affiliation: Delta Gamma

Hometown: Phoenix. MD

Majors: Psychology and Sociology

Spirit Animal: Monkey

Spirit Food: Granola

Involvement: On campus you are most likely to find Cara working in the Admissions Office behind the front desk, talking and distracting people in the library, or traipsing around the gym. She is currently the Recruitment Chair for DG, so she is very involved with all members, as well as all of the potential new members going through the recruitment process.

Accomplishments: One of Cara’s greatest accomplishments is earning a leadership role in DG, where her friends trust her enough to lead them during the recruitment process. Cara finds it extremely rewarding to hold an event and have such successful feedback from women within her chapter and potential new members. Other than her accomplishments within the Greek community, she is extremely proud of the relationships that she has created on campus with friends and faculty. Her study abroad experience in Denmark this past summer was life changing, providing her with deep, passionate relationships with new friends and my professor. The things she learned about herself and the relationships that she created while in Denmark is an accomplishment in itself. She is not one to list the honor societies and good grades that she has achieved at Bucknell, but instead she chooses to focus on the love that she has spread, and relationships that she has created with people all across campus. “