Upcoming Events

Friday 10/16

• Ecological Conservation & Restoration of Bucknell Tour
    • 1-4 p.m. @ Science Quad in front of Olin Science
    • Free to current University students. A well-rounded experience exploring the ecological restoration and conservation efforts of the university. Discover Miller run, the campus “grove,” the Bucknell Farm and more. See campus through green lenses. Led by Ben Hayes, Director of the Watershed Sciences & Engineering (WSE) program and Sean Reese, Project Scientist for WSE. 
  • Carnival
    • 6-11 p.m. @ Uptown
    • Stop by Carnival Night for magic and balloons.  

Saturday 10/17

• KeepinItReel
    • 8:30-10 p.m. @ Uptown & The Commons
    • Join this fall for your favorite throwback movies in Uptown and the Commons. Every Saturday at 8:30 p.m.
  • Trivia
    • 9:30-10:30 p.m. @ Uptown
    • Do you know your trivia? Head on over to Uptown to test your skills for a chance to win $100. There will be free Pizza Hut mozzarella sticks and pizza rolls.

Tuesday 10/20

• Exploring Sustainability Walking Tour
    • 5-6 p.m. @ SELL Site
    • Free to all current University Students. Using the student-created Ready, Set, Fit app we will explore popular and lesser-known areas emblematic of environment and sustainability successes and challenges on campus. Lead by Shaunna Barnhart, Director of the Place Studies Program.  
  • Virtual Trivia
    • 8-9 p.m. via Zoom
    • Join every Tuesday night for Trivia. Zoom Meeting ID: 324 630 7063, Passcode: 965488

Wednesday 10/21

• Pumpkin Patch
    • 6-8 p.m.
    • Join at the Commons for a fun fall event sponsored by ResEd. All your fall favorites will be here – s’mores, campfires, pumpkin painting and so much more. 

Thursday 10/22

• Fire Pit Chants & Music
    • 7-9 p.m. @ SELL Site
    • Free to all current University students. Come decompress outdoors around the fire at the BCSE’s on-campus field station to spend time by the fire and partake in some encouraging conversation and music and of course… s’mores. Led by Milton Newberry III, Director of the Sustainable Technology program.
  • Virtual Bingo
    • 8-9 p.m. via Zoom
    • Join every Thursday for virtual bingo. https://bucknell.zoom.us/j/98754141500 Meeting ID: 987 5414 1500