Jane Fonda delves into past and future activism for Bucknell Forum
Bucknell responds to request for RA Union, election to be held next week
EXTINCTION: Using art and technology to preserve history
Reflections on language, technology and connecting with others

A unique spring break: Student researchers travel to Japan

(OCTO)PUSS PSA: Jake Shane comes to Bucknell!

"Pretty Little Liars" can be enjoyed by all

El McCabe

Senior Writer

Television shows, just like people, come in all different shapes and sizes. Shows are diverse in their content and thus naturally appeal to different groups of people. There is one show that transcends these differences and provides a little something for all viewers. This show, “Pretty Little Liars,” is essentially a thriller and romantic comedy combined. If that isn’t enough to pique your interest, the extremely attractive cast adds some extra spice to the show that is sure to get you watching.

Many people assume that the title and its romantic aspects make “Pretty Little Liars” a “girly” show, but “Pretty Little Liars” is truly fun for the whole family. Both men and women alike can enjoy the mystery and somewhat scary aspects of the show while admiring the attractive cast members of both genders. Even adults can get into the show because a good portion of the suspects and characters are in fact parents themselves.

Honestly, the hardest part of adding “Pretty Little Liars” to your Instant Queue is not becoming obsessed with it. With four seasons finished and a fifth on the way, there is so much information to take in, and as the plot line thickens you will find yourself on the edge of your seat during each episode. I promise after a few episodes you will fall in love with the characters and find yourself yelling at the television during intense scenes, which in a slow episode happens three or four times.

If you are looking for a new, exciting, and extremely popular show to start watching, “Pretty Little Liars” is the clear choice. Unfortunately, season four just ended, but at least it gives you enough time to catch up for the next season premiere on June 11. I promise you that by the fifth episode you will be hooked.