Sam Adams to perform at Fall Fest

By Sara Dobosh

Arts & Life Editor

The Campus Activities and Programs (CAP) Center and Activities and Campus Events (ACE) will host Sam Adams at this year’s Fall Fest on Sept. 25 on Sojka Lawn. Although Fall Fest is happening later than it has in prior years, ACE member Sonali Basak ’12 said she “feels that that could only yield a bigger turnout because generally the beginning of the year is more overwhelming as students are moving in and getting settled,” she said. ” [Our Fall Fest date] is the perfect time when students are settled in to be able to enjoy the campus.”

Fall Fest is a special event to University students, as it is a campus-wide and all student organizations are invited to participate. Organizations have the option of sponsoring a booth, game or creative activity.

“[Fall Fest] is one of the times that the entire campus community can come together on Sojka Lawn to enjoy the landscape and diversity that Bucknell offers,” Basak said.

Sam Adams will be joining Ke$ha and B.o.B as the University’s performers for the fall semester.

“Between Sam Adams, Ke$ha and B.o.B, the University has brought forth a series of new and upcoming artists, truly adding to the value of the campus,” Basak said.

The CAP Center, ACE and the Fall Fest committee hope Fall Fest will give University students a reason to stay on campus over the weekend and hope community members will also attend.