Young Love: Looking for love in all the wrong places: Campus Edition
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
1. The basement of Harris Hall, during your first year
2. The third floor of Bertrand Library (the basement of Bertrand would also be acceptable)
3. The Fall Fest concert (Spring Concert is not an alternative)
5. The Library Café (just get your coffee and go)
6. The Bison between 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
7. Any downtown house within the parameters of 5th and 7th Street and Moore Avenue to Market Street