Men’s XC earns 14th place at ECAC/IC4A Championships

On Friday, Oct. 13, Bison Cross Country traveled to Bronx, N.Y. to compete in the ECAC/IC4A Championships. The team raced hard and finished 14th out of 34 teams. Out of the seven Patriot League teams there, the Bison finished second. This championship was a large 8k race and held at Van Cortlandt Park. 

Here is the recap:

Henry Didden ’26 paved the way for the Bison runners, finishing 38th with a time of 24:42.1. Didden typically is a front runner for the Bison and has continued his successful season with this race.

Placing 72nd with a time of 25:07.9 is the Orange and Blue’s second highest scorer, Bobby Lynam ’25. He has been outstanding in his late-season push into the top-five contention.

Junior Ben Santos snuck into the top 100 by placing 98th with a time of 25:23.8. In this race, he scored nearly two minutes faster than his previous time at the Paul Short Run on Sept. 30.

Next is Grayson Crockett ’25 who finished with a time of 25:29.3 and earned 107th place. Unfortunately, Crockett was only four seconds away from the standard and just barely missed the top 100.

Placing 119th with a time of 25:35.3 is Mason Siebenhaar ’25 who was the last runner to score points for the Bison. 

Narrowly missing out on scoring points for Bucknell were Trent Dinant ’26 who earned 121st with a time of 25:35.6 and Harry Marson ’25 finishing 122nd with a time of 25:36.4. 

In the Open Men’s 8k race, Bison runner Max Dicerbo ’25 finished 11th with a time of 25:49.1 to help Bucknell push ahead. 

Next week the Bison have a break and will be back competing at Colgate on Oct. 28 in the Patriot League Championship.