BSU stuns in annual Fashion Show
George M. Johnson speaks on diverse storytelling for Bucknell Forum
Investigative News: Digging into the three dining services finalists
To what extent are dorm checks ethical?

To what extent are dorm checks ethical?

Women’s Lacrosse triumphs in home opener against Robert Morris

The Comfort Suites hotel: A unique Bucknell living space?

Men’s XC earns 14th place at ECAC/IC4A Championships

On Friday, Oct. 13, Bison Cross Country traveled to Bronx, N.Y. to compete in the ECAC/IC4A Championships. The team raced hard and finished 14th out of 34 teams. Out of the seven Patriot League teams there, the Bison finished second. This championship was a large 8k race and held at Van Cortlandt Park. 

Here is the recap:

Henry Didden ’26 paved the way for the Bison runners, finishing 38th with a time of 24:42.1. Didden typically is a front runner for the Bison and has continued his successful season with this race.

Placing 72nd with a time of 25:07.9 is the Orange and Blue’s second highest scorer, Bobby Lynam ’25. He has been outstanding in his late-season push into the top-five contention.

Junior Ben Santos snuck into the top 100 by placing 98th with a time of 25:23.8. In this race, he scored nearly two minutes faster than his previous time at the Paul Short Run on Sept. 30.

Next is Grayson Crockett ’25 who finished with a time of 25:29.3 and earned 107th place. Unfortunately, Crockett was only four seconds away from the standard and just barely missed the top 100.

Placing 119th with a time of 25:35.3 is Mason Siebenhaar ’25 who was the last runner to score points for the Bison. 

Narrowly missing out on scoring points for Bucknell were Trent Dinant ’26 who earned 121st with a time of 25:35.6 and Harry Marson ’25 finishing 122nd with a time of 25:36.4. 

In the Open Men’s 8k race, Bison runner Max Dicerbo ’25 finished 11th with a time of 25:49.1 to help Bucknell push ahead. 

Next week the Bison have a break and will be back competing at Colgate on Oct. 28 in the Patriot League Championship.