Gordon Ramsay films an episode of “Hell’s Kitchen” at Bostwick

Although we love and appreciate the caf workers and the delicious food that they prepare, it turns out that some students expect perfection. This explains why on Wednesday evening, a group of spoiled students sent Gordon Ramsay a total of $1,000,000 to film an episode of “Hell’s Kitchen” at Bostwick. Their hope was that this would attract the county’s most skilled and experienced chefs, raising the overall quality of food in the caf.

Thousands of students crowded side-by-side in the caf Thursday morning to get a glimpse of the famed television star. Though many dejected caf workers decided not to compete in fear of failure, a few brave workers decided that they were up for the challenge. They didn’t care that they were competing against the best of the best and would be cooking under Gordon’s scrutinizing eyes—they were there to win.

The first competition was cooking an omelet. Though only a few chefs were eliminated this round, the chef who impressed Gordon the most was our favorite omelet-maker, Adrien. This should come as no surprise, as he is a fan-favorite among Bucknell students.

The competition was an all-day event, and by the time the clock struck midnight, only three chefs remained. The caf was still packed with student spectators. They were eager to see who would eventually win, as the winner would be named the executive chef at Bostwick.

The final round was cooking the perfect french fry. There were only five contestants remaining, and Tina was the last caf worker standing. She certainly had the most experience with cooking fries considering she has been working at Bostwick for over 10 years.

The timer went off, and it was finally time for Gordon to taste test the fries. He chewed them methodically, and with little expression on his face. He didn’t want to give anyone the impression that he enjoyed their food.

Tina meekly awaited Gordon’s final decision. The four professional chefs were confident that they would win, and you could see it on their faces. However, they were humbled by Gordon’s decision. Tina had won! And her prize?

An invitation to work at Gordon Ramsay’s restaurant. Her dreams had come true.